Husqvarna Topaz 50 - why is it doing this? HELP!!!

Husqvarna Topaz 50 - why is it doing this? HELP!!!

Postby sarasongs » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:06 pm

I bought a Topaz 50 embroidery machine 3 weeks ago (new). I have not been able to attend any training classes, so I've been working through things on my own with much checking of the User's Guide. My embroidery keeps pulling up and bunching up to the point that it's eating the material that I need to embroider. I've checked everything that Husqvarna says is wrong. What it looks like is that the tension is too much on the upper thread (thread keeps breaking, rat's nest of thread on underside of garment, eating material, etc.) All I want to know is how to adjust the thread tension! The User's Guide says that, although the machine adjusts for the correct tension on its own (which it's obviously not doing...), I can do a manual adjustment .....but it doesn't say HOW! I've talked to 2 representatives (one at the store where I bought it, one at another store in my city). Both have given me a run-around...so they are clueless! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:
sarasongs

Re: Husqvarna Topaz 50 - why is it doing this? HELP!!!

Postby cambron teupe » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:52 am

If you bought the machine from a shop you should have some sort of guarantee. Take it back and demand a replacement if possible, and if not demand a repair. Don't fiddle with it yourself, you may lose your guarantee.
Yours, Cambron
cambron teupe

Return to Viking Husqvarna