Seamstress needed

Looking for anything related to sewing and craft. Leave your wish here and good luck

Seamstress needed

Postby symphony » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 am

for home decor sewing as curtains, drapes, cushions and bedding .......We see two enthusiastic and experienced seamstresses or tailors with at least 1 year experience working in an industrial environment. These positions are Long Term, beginning as part time, and moving into full time work.  You will be expected to have cutting and sewing skills and be able to interpret patterns and measurements and work with fast industrial sewing machine such as over lock machine, blind stitch machine,steam iron, scissors,.This is a perfect opportunity for long-term full-time work that still leaves you with your afternoons free! Plus, the work area is comfortable, with friendly co-workers. For an immediate interview, please email your resume or your prior sewing experience to: symphonymoussighi@hotmail.com
symphony

Re: Seamstress needed

Postby garym » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:51 pm

I have over 30 years experience as a seamstress. I recently opened my own shop. I have several machines (2 industrial, 2 sergers, 4 heavy duty, 3 home machines, 2 embroidery & monogram machines.). My specialty is home decor items (drapes, cushions, pillows, quilts, upholstery. If you consider me, I will give you excellent quality work with quick turn around times. You may check out my work at https://www.facebook.com/mrsbssewing. You may email me at passionpurple99@hotmail.com or call anytime at 912-346-7626.
garym

Return to Wanted