Help finding fabric

Where to buy, Where to sell, What to do , How to do it. Add your say here

Help finding fabric

Postby lesanna » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Looking for this Fabric? Can anyone tell me where to get it or the designer?

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_570xN.201063947.jpg
lesanna

Re: Help finding fabric

Postby Noble29 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am

hi, I am wanting to do a cross stitch portrait of my family for a Christmas present, but I cant seem to find any fabric sold by the meter or in a pack, only packs that come with a printed picture and threads.

I have never done cross stitch before so I’m not keen on ordering over the net in case i order something wrong (likely ) I have tried Manor/Migros/Coop any other ideas?

Cheers
Noble29

Postby mmlove » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 am

HI GUYS
I do lots of sewing and home furnishing. I found the best place to buy fabric by the metre or yard is at www.retrohomefabrics.com.au they have such a cool range of retro. cheers mmlove
mmlove

Postby Benish » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 am

I think you should try silk fabrics . In my experiences with silk as opposed to other materials that look and act like it, except that they are not as fragile, all have done well.I think you need to check out it .Our most popular collection of sleepwear
Last edited by Benish on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Benish

Postby sheilmols1 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Well, if you want this type of fabric or the clothes made from this fabric then the best place to purchase is Consign of the Times. There you will find all types of women's luxurious items like clothes, handbags, designer shoes etc. I had recently purchased some clothes from that shop and it was a nice experience purchasing over there.
sheilmols1

Return to Fabric