Does anyone knit here?

Have you say about your crafts/Hobbies in here. Anything you may find useful, however small, Your interests, Links.

Does anyone knit here?

Postby sewclean » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:52 pm

I am going to teach myself how to knit and was wondering if anyone here knits in case I need some advice.

Postby sondray » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 pm

I don't knit but have lots of knitting sites if you need them. Just let me know.

I used to crochet a lot when I was younger, but tried knitting and didn't quite catch on. :lol: :lol:
Free quilt patterns, sewing patterns, embroidery designs, tutorials, recipes, etc.

Postby sewclean » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Image Yes, that would be wonderful if you could give me some knitting sites! I have a book and plan to practice but having somewhere to post questions and such would be great!

Thank you!

Postby Poppettsmom » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:47 pm

I have been knitting for years. There are lots of great web-sites out there, you can get free lessons, you can get free patterns, it is a wonderful world, isn't it? Try this one:, I find it loaded with good info, and, there are tutorial videos, and it shows you step by step what to do. Let me know if I can help you. is a great place to visit, also About has info about everything! Good Luck!!! :D

i knit

Postby kned2knt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

I have been knitting for a while and the best website is knitting .....that is the best ..there is also a website called
and they have a bunch of group that you can join for free and talk to other people might be able to find knitting group from where you live ...if theres anything i can do ..let me know

Postby JanS » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Forget the knitting sites with words and pictures and go straight to YouTube. That site has more how-to videos than ever. And yes I not only sew but I have been knitting and crocheting since I was 8 years old.
Learn how to turn your sewing hobby into a business visit Sewing for Cash
Find your dream sewing job or list your services at The professional sewing jobs board

Postby Yellow Sunflower » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:28 pm

So how are you getting on with your knitting sewclean?
Yellow Sunflower
Yellow Sunflower

Re: Does anyone knit here?

Postby Debbrunell » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 pm

My day isn't complete if I don't knit. I'm no expert but if I can't help I can tell you how I figure stitches out.

Return to Crafts/Hobbies